New Bureko 6x6
The new Bureko 6x6 (second generation) is based on the Chevrolet Silverado V-8 4x4. It does have 6-wheel drive, a lifted suspension and a range of performance upgrades. Bureko announced this vehicle in 2017.
The cab of the vehicle is either the Silverado Double Cab or the larger Crew Cab.
The vehicle and its upgrades do have a full TÜV homologation. (required to be road legal in Germany)
The base engine is the stock 420 HP V-8 from GM.
Bureko offers many performance upgrades for this V-8 engine, ranging from 600 hp to 1000 hp. A supercharger is used. The manufacturer claims its engines are tested on the German autobahn.
An even higher output version of the V-8 engine might be possible in the future.
The gearboxes are modified to cope with the extra power of the tuned engines.
Chassis and suspension
The vehicle retains its original chassis. Both the rear axles have coil springs. The vehicle is lifted from the stock ride height. The shock absorbers are heavy duty units.
Air suspension is available as an option.
The power is sent to the second axle when driving under normal road conditions. The front wheels are automatic driven when the second axle loses grip.
Drive the third axle is engaged when the off-road mode is switched on. This axle is driven via an additional gearbox.
The company offers an extensive range of options and modifications, including large skid plates front and back.
- 6.2L V-8: 420 hp
- 6.2L V-8 with supercharger: 600 hp, 650 hp, 700 hp, 800 hp, 1000 hp
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic
- Length: 5830 mm to 6200 mm
- Width: 2190 mm (without the mirrors)
- Height: 2100 mm to 2150 mm
- Tare: 2700 kg (5952.48 lb) - 2800 kg (6172.94 lb)
- GVM: 3490 kg (7 694.13 lb)
- Max trailer weight: 3500 kg (7716.18 lb)
- Front axle: 1572 kg
- Rear axles: 2 x 961 kg
- 35” tyres on 20” wheels
- Top speed: limited to 160 km/h due to the off-road tyres
- Fuel tank: 98.4 L
- WWW: https://www.bureko.eu/